Monday, March 21, 2011

Oh Shoot

 
I am that type of person who gets inspired by basically anything. Pretty much any little inspiration sparks a new idea in my head. I'll have to admit that I may become a little obsessed with a particular little spark for some time. Did that make sense at all? Anyways, basically what I am trying to say is that I stumbled upon this fashion photograph's portfolio while exploring the web for some spring inspiration. I just wanted to share with you guys some of her amazing work!


Her work again is simply, amazing. If you want to go check out her other stuff, click here.







1 comment:

  1. Love these shots, so gorgeous!

    Great blog, you've got awesome style!!

    Jordan x

    http://turnonthebrightlightss.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...