Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Ringing In New Year With New Shoes!

Hi, there my lovelies! I noticed I've been pretty MIA, so for this new year one of my resolutions will have to be update this blog A LOT more. Its just that I run about three blogs on tumblr, and a youtube channel. And to top that off this is my junior year in high school so things have been pretty stressful lately. But I will try! So here is my first post of the New Year! I hope everyone had a nice time over the holidays. 

Soo, yesterday I went to Urban Outfitters and they were having a 50% off their sale items and I picked up these babies!
And you know what makes them even more awesome?! Well, the fact that they were only FIVE dollars. A pretty niffy way to start off this new year. Haha. 
Also, I recently went thrifting! So I'll be sure to post some pictures of what I got. Any ways, Happy New Year everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...